Policies and Procedures Huron Tours & Travel Tours
- Receipt of tour deposit and reservation is deemed to be consent to the below policies
- Tour prices never include the cost of air taxes on flights. Tax prices change frequently,
and can not be determined until we issue airline tickets.
This amount is invoiced separately, and varies by tour, departure city, etc.
- Deposits and final payments:
- Trips inside the US: Deposits are refundable until 90 days prior to departure
less a $50 administrative fee. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure
and is non-refundable.
- International trips: Deposits are refundable until 120 days prior to departure
less a $50 administrative fee. Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure
and is non-refundable.
- Upon receipt of your deposit, a confirmation of your reservation will be sent to you.
You will receive a final payment notice prior to the invoice due date.
- Final tour documents are delivered approximately two weeks prior to departure via priority mail.
Please feel free to contact us at any time with any questions you may have.
- Our tours are designed for persons of reasonably good health and include a substantial amount
of walking. You will best enjoy our visits if you schedule practice walks at least 30 days
before. Most of our visits do not have facilities for folks with limited mobility. Please
contact us if you have any questions about the suitability of our tours for you.
- Please provide us with the name and phone number of an emergency contact before the tour. You may fill this out on your reservation form.
- Once a tour has commenced there can be no refund on unused portions.
If the tour is canceled for lack of participation, you will be notified
and a full refund will be issued. Huron Tours & Travel is not responsible
for any airline penalties due to trip cancellation.
- Our tours goes on rain or shine, so be sure to pack appropriately. Packing recommendations will be made for each of our tours and will be included with your final tour documents.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes with a good grip.
- Smoking is not permitted during visits or on the motor-coach.
- Unforeseen circumstances may require us to alter the itinerary, but to the greatest extent possible we will honor all publicized visits or make suitable substitutions.
- Please be absolutely sure you give us your full first, middle and last name as listed on your passport or state issued I.D. Many tour complications can arise due to incorrect names.
- Huron Tours & Travel views our tours as a joint venture with our tour participants and ask you to come on the tours with enthusiasm, a willingness to share travel experiences, thoughtful appreciation and consideration of the places we visit, and a respectful attitude toward your tour hosts and your traveling companions. We'll do everything in our power to make this a relaxing, exciting, and fun experience. Please feel free to call contact if you have any questions. We'd love to hear from you!